Drug and alcohol abuse has a devastating effect on both workers and employers. Do you want to reduce the risks associated with drugs in your workplace? A comprehensive drug testing program for your Houston business offers an effective solution.
Creating a drug-free workplace results in:
- A 51% reduction in workplace injury
- Increased productivity
- Lower medical insurance rates and workers’ comp cost
- Less theft and damage to equipment
- Fewer sick days
A drug testing program reduces risks to your business by making the workplace a safer place!
USA Mobile Drug Testing helps Houston companies manage risk through comprehensive drug testing services. Our certified compliance specialists will help you establish a drug-free workplace.
Our services include:
- On-site drug and alcohol testing (Bilingual in Spanish)
- Drug-free workplace programs
- DISA certified technicians
- Supervisor and employee training
- Employee background screening
- 24/7 collection services
- DNA testing
USA Mobile Drug Testing operates nationwide, and is a leading mobile drug testing franchise. Our labs are certified by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and our Compliance Specialists are certified with the C-USAMDT credential, one of the highest in the drug and alcohol testing industry.
We offer a full suite of on-site services, performed by:
- DATIA Certified Professional Collectors
- Drug Test Collector (Urine) Training Course –Based on US DOT 49 CFR Part 40 Training Guide Lines
- BAT Training-Breath Alcohol Technician
- Certified Hair Collector
- Supervisor Training Course – Recognizing signs and symptoms of drug abuse and alcohol misuse
We provide mobile drug testing for Houston businesses, government employers, athletics departments and schools. With comprehensive consulting, compliance and testing services, USAMDT helps you limit your liability, and the risk of substantial fines for non-compliance and loss of business privileges due to employee drug use.
Our goal is to help you make your workplace a safe and drug-free place for everyone.